Many of the components for working with analog signals in the SMPL system were designed to operate on +/- 12 VDC to +/- 15 VDC. It is a commonly available voltage in many systems and provides sufficient head room for amplifiers when outputting a +/- 10 VDC signal to interface with many laboratory and industrial DAQ systems.
If you are building a new system though, you may not already have a power supply. The SMPL DC-DC converter can provide up to 1 Amp of current at a nice, clean, and stable supply for all of your analog sensors. The converter runs on 9-36 VDC. We often run it at 12 VDC with one of our stable wall output plug packs.
Supplying power is easy with the removeable terminal block. Power comes out via dual SMPL 4-pin power connectors.
- SMPL +/-15 VDC DC-DC Converter PCBA
- 2 Position Removeable Terminal Block
- Stable, clean bipolar DC output
- Wide input voltage range
- Up to 1 Amp of output current
No documentation for this product.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Product contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.