Sometimes you have a LOT of SMPL boards you need to power. While many of the boards can be chained together, if you have several high power draw devices such as relay boards or want to implement a star power/grounding setup to help reduce offset error, the power bus is the perfect solution. The power bus can also be used to provide reverse polarity protection to keep all of your expensive signal conditioning safe from a small error when connecting a system to power.
The reverse polarity protection can be bypassed if you wish, allowing the power bus to simply be treated as a SMPL 4 pin splitter and letting you distribute any power rails (or even signals) to a gaggle of SMPL devices! Just close the 2 labeled solder jumpers and you’re all set.
Wiring is made a breeze with the 5-terminal screw block for power connection, which can be easily removed for hassle-free installation in tight spots. Empower your projects and devices with the SMPL Power Bus – the key to powering all your SMPL boards effortlessly and efficiently. Upgrade your setup today for a seamless and reliable power distribution experience!
- SMPL Power Bus PCB
- 5 Pin Removable Terminal Block Connector
- Reverse polarity protection (and bypass)
- 12 Power Connectors (4 pin SMPL)
- Can be used for any unipolar or bipolar power distribution
- Removable terminal block to make servicing and swap out easy
No documentation for this product.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Product contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.