Every now and then you will encounter an actuator that is not controlled by applying a varying voltage level, but by applying a varying current level. These are often coil based actuators like hydraulic servo valves, magnetic torque devices, etc. The problem is that most of the digital output interfaces available provide a controllable voltage output. The voltage to current amplifier turns that voltage controlled output into an adjustable current controlled output so you can control practically anything.
The current output that corresponds to a given input voltage is adjustable via an on-board adjustment potentiometer. Note that the current will depend on the load resistance, so be sure to adjust this in circuit! The hookup guide has all of the details you will need to be setup in no time.
- Voltage to Current Amplifier PCBA
- Turns a voltage input into a constant current output
- Easily adjustable input voltage to output current ratio
- Makes interfacing to coil driven devices easy
No documentation for this product.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Product contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.