We LOVE the LabJack line of products when it comes to measurement and control. They make a fantastic, cost effective, and easily customizable product to suit most any lab DAQ application. How can you make a LabJack even better? Make it SMPL! This breakout plugs onto the large DB connector of the LabJack U6, U6 Pro, T7, and T7 Pro systems. Each of the inputs and outputs of the LabJack is then available on a SMPL connector, making all of the wiring from your transducer, through your signal conditioning, and into the data acquisition system, no soldering and snap together!
Each of the analog inputs is broken out to a standard pin out 4-pin SMPL connector so the output of a SMPL board can plug right in! The digital signals are broken out to 10 pin connectors which can be paired with our 10-pin breakout boards to take those signals anywhere you want them to go! The LabJack Breakout makes connecting the world to your computer SMPL!
- SMPL LabJack Breakout PCB
- All LabJack connections broken out into SMPL connectors
- Easy to read labels printed on the PCB
- Makes connecting anything SMPL to LabJack a snap!
No documentation for this product.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Product contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.