Many DAQ devices on the market, including the LabJack, have a digital to analog convert, allowing you to set a voltage output from the device. This can be used to drive anything from a motor speed controller to a servo hydraulic piston. The problem is that the output range of the DAQ almost never matches what you need.
The analog output interface provides convenient and preset gains and offsets to turn common output ranges into other common ranges! You can work in unipolar and bipolar outputs from -10 to 10 volts.
Outputs on DAQ devices are also often very current limited. The output of the SMPL analog output interface is buffered, allowing currents of up to 60mA to be utilized.
- SMPL Analog Output Interface PCBA
- User selectable gains of 1, 2, or adjustable
- User adjustable offset in adjustable gain mode
- Easily interface most DAQ devices to other devices with common input voltage ranges
No documentation for this product.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Product contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.