Holding onto things is more than half of the battle when soldering. Panavise has made some of the best tools for this we’ve found and we use this one everyday. It is small enough to put in your toolbag, but big enough to handle most of the PCBs and jobs you encounter on a day to day basis. No matter if you are building a kit, fixing the dishwasher, or about to deploy a seismometer to 2000 meters below the surface, you’ll be glad you had this instead of growing a third hand.
- 1 Model 201 “Junior” Panavise
- Small size
- Easy positioning in all 3 dimensions with the ball head adjustment
- Grooved jaws to hold the work in any orientation securely
- Designed for the heat of soldering
- Fits any Panavise mounting plate
- Non-Conductive jaws
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Product contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.