Measuring temperature is essential for almost any laboratory process, it is the most commonly measured atmospheric variable, and it has an effect on nearly every sensor and piece of hardware you own. The problem is measuring temperature can be difficult. With thermocouples you’ll need signal conditioners to boost and linearize the small signal. RTDs need precision excitation sources and can be expensive. What if you just need a good temperature measurement with an easy to read voltage signal? That’s exactly where the EZ Temperature Probe can help!
The EZ Temperature Probe is housed and potted in a stainless steel case for resistance to the elements, process fluids, and physical shock. Each probe is 0.25″ in diameter and 6″ long. The simple three conductor wire sealed into the top of the unit provides power, ground, and a voltage signal output. Hookup is easy with a wide input voltage range of 7-24 VDC and multiple outputs to suit most any DAQ system. The probe measures temperatures in the range -50°C to +150°C.
Probes are available in two output ranges. One providing an output of 0.25-4.75 VDC over the full scale temperature range and another providing an output of 0.5-9.5 VDC over the same range. There is also an option for extended temperature lead wire for extreme conditions.
Each unit is tested before being packaged and prepared to ship. Need traceable calibration? Contact us about available calibration services and certification.
- EZ Temperature Probe
- Measure temperatures in the range -50° to +150°
- Available in output ranges of 0.25-4.75 VDC and 0.5-9.5 VDC
- Optional extended temperature cable for harsh environments
- Easy to read analog voltage output
- Wide power supply range of 7-24 VDC
- Better than +/-2% Full Scale Accuracy
- Better than +/-1% Linearity
- Buffered, low output impedance
No documentation for this product.
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Product contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.