Calibrate Displacement Transducers in Minutes
Displacements transducers are prevalent in industry and academic applications. Calibrating them is traditionally a time consuming process, but with the displacement transducer calibration apparatus it’s as easy as twisting a knob and pressing a button!
Displacement transducers are commonly used to sense the position of hydraulic rams, deformation of rock and concrete samples, and much more. Calibrations are often provided by the manufacturer, but don’t take into account the rest of your system. The displacement transducer calibration system is a complete solution to calibrating displacement transducers with displacements of up to 2” (50.8mm) with a resolution of 0.0005” (13 microns). It can be used with any system, but comes with custom software to allow rapid and effortless calibration when utilized with NI systems.
- Calibration platen and digital dial gauge
- USB interface cable
- Durable carrying case
- 0.5″ and 1″ Calibration Standards
- Core mounting hardware
- Custom transducer mounting hardware available on request
- Precision calibration standards
- Easy to use
- National Instruments interfacing software
- Protective carrying case
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Product contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.