Our desktop sized density tank lets you separate two fluids of differing density and then lift the gate to show students how they will mix and differentiate. We find that room temperature water and ice water with some salt mixed in gives the best results! We do not recommend hot water as it may over-expand the acrylic causing leaks or tank damage. Be sure to pair the tank with our turbidity ramp kit for another unforgettable demonstration using the same apparatus! The tank is approximately 19 inches long, 4 inches wide, and 5.75 inches tall.
- Density box
- Sturdy Acrylic Construction
- Convenient and manageable size
- Can also be used with the Turbidite add-on
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Product contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.