Getting started with microcontrollers can be a frustrating experience. You’re learning how to code, how to hook up electronic components, and how to design effective circuits. It can be overwhelming! The Arduino learning shield is designed to help ease your learning experience by providing a set of inputs and outputs that just work, letting you focus on learning to program and design applications for your Arduino. (Note that the buttons and buzzer on your model may look slightly different depending upon parts availability.)
Need more help getting started? We have a library for the Arduino to make working with the shield even easier – and loaded with helpful examples! We even use this shield in our Arduino Basics class!
- Shield – Fully Assembled
- PDF Getting Started Guide
- Free Arduino Library Download
- 4 Buttons with hardware debouncing
- 4 LED indicators (Red, Blue, Yellow, and Green)
- Potentiometer knob
- Light sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Multi tone buzzer
- Expansion headers for hobby servos and ping distance sensors
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Product contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.