Temperature measurement plays a critical role in countless applications, from scientific research to industrial processes. When precision and accuracy matter, the resistance thermal device (RTD) is the go-to solution. However, interfacing with RTDs can often be a challenge due to their wiring configurations. That’s why we designed the 4-Channel RTD Interface, designed to revolutionize your temperature measurement experience!
Why did we create an entirely new instrument? Because we found that existing solutions in the market couldn’t meet our requirements. Our team encountered limitations such as incompatible output types, lack of configurability, and excessive lead times. To address these issues, we embarked on a mission to design the ultimate RTD interface that would eliminate these problems for our valued customers.
- 4 Channel RTD Interface
- USB Cable
- Removeable Terminal Blocks
- 4 Channels of Input
- Serial output
- Analog output (0-10 VDC)
- Highly Configurable
- Works with 2, 3, or 4 wire RTDs
- Easy to use
- Durable anodized aluminum enclosure
- WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Product contains small parts. Not suitable for children under 3 years.
- WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.